Clear, Credible, and Confident
A Professional Coaching Program Exclusively For Women in Family Businesses
Daughters working in their family’s business experience both unique opportunities and challenges. If you’re preparing to become a senior leader in your family’s business, or in line to become the CEO, Daughters in Charge offers a coaching program designed specifically for you.
Through your coaching experience,you’ll learn to:
- Develop your leadership presence with employees, clients, and customers.
- Improve your influence skills.
- Strengthen your relationships with family members so they recognize your talents and let you lead.
- Establish credibility with owners, advisors, and board members.
- Six confidential coaching sessions with Amy Katz, President of Daughters in Charge, scheduled over a three month period.
- An objective assessment of your strengths and challenges, customized to meet your unique needs.
- A Professional Development Plan, tailored for you.
- Two follow-up meetings to support your success.
Daughters in Charge offers its coaching programs only twice a year. Space is limited.