A Professional Coaching Program Exclusively For Women in Family Businesses
Daughters working in their family’s business experience both unique opportunities and challenges. If you’re preparing to become a senior leader in your family’s business, or in line to become the CEO, Daughters in Charge offers a coaching program designed specifically for you.
Through your coaching experience,you’ll learn to:
- Develop your leadership presence with employees, clients, and customers.
- Improve your influence skills.
- Strengthen your relationships with family members so they recognize your talents and let you lead.
- Establish credibility with owners, advisors, and board members.
- Four confidential coaching sessions with Amy Katz, President of Daughters in Charge, scheduled over a three month period.
- An objective assessment of your strengths and challenges, customized to meet your unique needs.
- A Professional Development Plan, tailored for you.
- One follow-up meeting to support your success.
After just a few sessions with Amy, my attitude about myself, my career and my professional future had shifted 180 degrees. She has a deep understanding of all the dynamics and subtleties that women in family businesses face on a daily basis, and she genuinely cares about the people she works with. Not only did she help me settle into a new position, but her insights, great questions and gentle prodding helped me to avoid some potentially sticky political situations at work.