INSIGHT + CONVERSATION +
A HEALTHY DOSE OF HUMOR
Amy’s reputation as a speaker is built on her ability to connect with her audience and explore timely topics with frankness, warmth, and humor. With a vibrant and highly engaging style, Amy has the rare ability to both inspire audiences and leave them with ideas they can easily put into action. Amy has presented to groups such as the University of Cincinnati’s Goering Center for Family and Private Business, the USA Regional Chamber’s WE Lead program for women, the Women’s Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation, the American Society of Training and Development, and the Academy of Management, Xavier University, Procter & Gamble, and Macy’s.
Having heard Amy present many times, I can say that her presentations are thought provoking and engaging. She is articulate and her creativity always shines through.
- VP - Leadership Development
- Macy's, Inc.
Amy is driven by a desire to help women who work in their family’s business to lead with confidence, communicate more effectively, manage complex relationships, and design a career path that aligns with who they are and what they care about.
Whether talking about developing credibility or influencing change, Amy will make you feel ready to take on your next challenge.
- Developing Professional Credibility
- When your Dad or Mom is your Boss
- How to Manage your Siblings at Work
- Developing Your Role in Your Family’s Business
- Developing Your Career Path in Your Family’s Business
- To Stay or To Leave: Managing your Career in Your Family’s Business
- When a Woman Takes Charge in the Family Business
- Managing Men: A Challenge for Women in their Family’s Business